Sentences with Calculation, Sentences about Calculation
1. There are certain calculations I should like to make with you.
2. I had already done my calculations, but they got involved and bent the iron.
3. It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.
4. I just did some calculations and I’ve been able to determine that you’re full of shit.
5. I love you, and beneath all that logic, calculation, and superstition, I know you love me too.
6. Whenever we manage to love without expectations, calculations, negotiations, we are indeed in heaven.
7. What we have is bigger than that. I love you, and beneath all that logic, calculation, and superstition, I know you love me too.
8. An electronic calculator is typically a portable electronic device used to perform calculations, ranging from basic arithmetic to complex mathematics.
1. Alex calculated the speed of light.
2. He calculated how much we should pay.
3. Calculate how much money we will need next year.
4. My sister calculates faster than any other student.
5. Jessica calculated that she had earned 3250 dollars.
6. My father calculated how much money he needed to buy a car.
7. He calculated how much debt he would pay when he received the salary.
8. If the direction to go is missed, it recalculates and gives the most up-to-date route according to your location.
9. The people you love weren’t algebra: to be calculated, subtracted, or held at arm’s length across a decimal point.