Sentences with Buried, Sentences about Buried
1. Where is Samuel buried?
2. They buried her dead husband.
3. Who buried the gold bars here?
4. That’s where the treasure’s buried.
5. They buried the dead man in silence.
6. I hear it’s buried under all that snow.
7. No one knew where their father was buried.
8. My life is a perfect graveyard of buried hopes.
9. The king buried all his treasure in the garden.
10. Steve wants his father buried next to his mother.
11. I didn’t know you could get buried in your own silence.
12. The woman who died in a traffic accident will be buried today.
13. He wrapped his arms around me, and I buried my face in his chest.
14. Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five.
15. Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five.
16. When he died, all things soft and beautiful and bright would be buried with him.
17. My own brain is to me the most unaccountable of machinery – always buzzing, humming, soaring roaring diving, and then buried in mud. And why? What’s this passion for?
18. Open a book this minute and start reading. Don’t move until you’ve reached page fifty. Until you’ve buried your thoughts in print. Cover yourself with words. Wash yourself away. Dissolve.
19. I know that campaigns can seem small, and even silly. Trivial things become big distractions. Serious issues become sound bites. And the truth gets buried under an avalanche of money and advertising. If you’re sick of hearing me approve this message, believe me – so am I.
20. Mankind’s true moral test, its fundamental test (which lies deeply buried from view), consists of its attitude towards those who are at its mercy: animals. And in this respect mankind has suffered a fundamental debacle, a debacle so fundamental that all others stem from it.