Sentences with Burial, Sentences about Burial
1. Death is a mystery, and burial is a secret.
2. They were my pets, and they deserved a proper burial.
3. Leisure without books is death, and burial of a man alive.
4. Some hams hanging in the kitchen were taken out for burial.
5. Insist on going to the cremation, insist on going to the burial.
6. Can ye not take them out and give them decent burial or something?
7. There is nothing so good as a burial at sea. It is simple, tidy, and not very incriminating.
8. Truly man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds them. We live by the death of others. We are burial places.
9. I always have one or two, sometimes more, Navajo or other tribes’ cultural elements in mind when I start a plot. In Thief of Time, I wanted to make readers aware of Navajo attitude toward the dead, respect for burial sites.