Sentences with Brain, Sentences about Brain in English
1. An idle brain is the devil’s workshop.
2. Money without brains is always dangerous.
3. Money spent on the brain is never spent in vain.
4. The heart has eyes which the brain knows nothing of.
5. I’m confiscating your hair dryer—you’ve fried your brain.
6. I not only use all the brains that I have, but all I can borrow.
7. Having children is like having a bowling alley installed in your brain.
8. Beauty and brains, pleasure and usability – they should go hand in hand.
9. Beauty can’t amuse you, but brainwork – reading, writing, thinking – can.
10. There is no scientific study more vital to man than the study of his own brain.
11. The superior colliculus is a structure lying on the roof of the mammalian midbrain.
12. Students describe crowded and uncrowded places, brainstorm possible reasons for crowding.
13. I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.
14. Reading is more of a left-brain process, and listening to music is a right-brain function.
15. Doors open because you’re beautiful, but I wouldn’t cultivate beauty to the exclusion of brains.
16. The reason that the all-American boy prefers beauty to brains is that he can see better than he can think.
17. I’m not saying I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world.
18. My parents are wonderful, and I’m really lucky – but my mom has always been almost exclusively a right-brained person.
19. The jellyfish or medus is a sea creature that is freely floating and without a brain, in the Scyphozoa and Cubozoa classes.
20. So you try to think of someone else you’re mad at, and the unavoidable answer pops into your little warped brain: everyone.
21. Fear has no brains; it is an idiot. The dismal witness that it bears and the cowardly counsel that it whispers are unrelated.
22. I consider that a man’s brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose.
23. There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
24. All I can do is lie here, brain turning somersaults. It’s nights like these when memories stir, whipping themselves into stiff peaks of pain.
25. Some guys say beauty is only skin deep. But when you walk into a party, you don’t see somebody’s brain. The initial contact has to be the sniffing.
26. There is an urgent need for a radical revision of our current concepts of the nature of consciousness and its relationship to matter and the brain.
27. I am at the moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip.
28. Who knew that the devil had a factory where he made millions of fossils, which his minions distributed throughout the earth, in order to confuse my tiny brain?
29. Art is not the application of a canon of beauty but what the instinct and the brain can conceive beyond any canon. When we love a woman we don’t start measuring her limbs.
30. My mom had this romantic notion of her children playing classical music. The idea is you learn it when you’re still learning language. It’s using the same part of the brain.
31. There is no medical proof that television causes brain damage – at least from over five feet away. In fact, TV is probably the least physically harmful of all the narcotics known to man.
32. In every idea of genius or in every new human idea, or, more simply still, in every serious human idea born in anyone’s brain, there is something that cannot possibly be conveyed to others.
33. I spent all my time on my movies worried that people were eating and that the schedule was being kept, so to have experts in those areas giving me the brain space as a writer and director is huge.
34. What I loved about ‘Summer’ was that they were these four bright kids with a wonderful future. In a way, she was the one with the brains, and then you have the beauty queen and the jock and the introvert.
35. Today’s students can put dope in their veins or hope in their brains. If they can conceive it and believe it, they can achieve it. They must know it is not their aptitude but their attitude that will determine their altitude.
36. My parents are wonderful, and I’m really lucky – but my mom has always been almost exclusively a right-brained person. She goes completely on her feelings of things, on her intuition, and so she instilled that in my brothers and I.
37. People usually compare the computer to the head of the human being. I would say that hardware is the bone of the head, the skull. The semiconductor is the brain within the head. The software is the wisdom. And data is the knowledge.
38. We have magnificent brains, but we use a great deal of our brilliance to keep ourselves stuck and ignorant, to keep ourselves from not shining. We are so afraid of our beauty and radiance and brilliance because it scared the adults around us when we were children.