Sentences with Bond, Sentences about Bond
1. Currency and bond markets are relatively calm.
2. Even the worst Bond movies, there’s something to love about them.
3. Any sex outside of the marriage bond between a man and a woman is violating God’s law.
4. We’re cashing in a billion years of planetary savings bonds and blowing it on assorted bling.
5. We are each other’s harvest; we are each other’s business; we are each other’s magnitude and bond.
6. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
7. In a molecular structure the bond lengths and bond angles are those for which the molecular energy is the least.
8. Marriage encourages the men and women who together create life to unite in a bond for the protection of children.
9. How do you explain the bond between man and wife? Well, for one thing, it’s private. What people do in their own marriage is their own business.
10. Well, my mom is single and we’ve both been single at the same time over the last ten years, so I really related to the bond between my character and Diane’s.
11. The atoms of carbon can bond together in diverse ways, resulting in various allotropes of carbon. Well-known allotropes include graphite, diamond, amorphous carbon and fullerenes.
12. I define friendship as a bond that transcends all barriers. When you are ready to expect anything and everything from friends, good, bad or ugly… that’s what I call true friendship.
13. One of my great all-time loves in cinema, and I’ve seen it three times, is Bondarchuk’s ‘War and Peace.’ Not a lot of people may have seen that film. It was made during the Soviet era.
14. Brands mature over time, like a marriage. The bond you feel with your spouse is different than when you first met each other. Excitement and discovery are replaced by comfort and depth.
15. What a curious phenomenon it is that you can get men to die for the liberty of the world who will not make the little sacrifice that is needed to free themselves from their own individual bondage.
16. My kids love it. I thought I was the coolest dad in the world when I got to be in a Bond film, but ‘Harry Potter’, too? Well, I think I qualify for a medal for exceptional parenting or something, don’t you?
17. Women’s fashion is a subtle form of bondage. It’s men’s way of binding them. We put them in these tight, high-heeled shoes, we make them wear these tight clothes and we say they look sexy. But they’re actually tied up.
18. While not impossible, it is especially challenging for teenage parents to develop bonds with their children. A high percent of them were themselves children of teenage parents and have never experienced appropriate parenting.
19. All soldiers who serve their country and put their lives at risk need to know that if something happens to them, their families will be well taken care of. That’s the bond we have with our military men and women and their families.
20. For molecules with a complicated 3-dimensional structure, especially involving atoms bonded to four different substituents, a simple molecular formula or even semi-structural chemical formula may not be enough to completely specify the molecule.
21. The fact is, with every friendship you make, and every bond of trust you establish, you are shaping the image of America projected to the rest of the world. That is so important. So when you study abroad, you’re actually helping to make America stronger.
22. Commitment. That’s what it’s all about. Taking that convenant together. Bonding yourselves for all eternity. Isn’t that what we are all looking for? Maybe Alexander wasn’t ready to do that with me, but it’s obvious he isn’t ready to do that with you, either.
23. Every society in the history of man has upheld the institution of marriage as a bond between a man and a woman. Why? Because society is based on one thing: that society is based on the future of the society. And that’s what? Children. Monogamous relationships.