Sentences with Birth, Sentences about Birth in English
1. Giving birth was easier than having a tattoo.
2. You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.
3. Spring is a time for rebirth and the fulfilment of new life.
4. You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
5. Beauty is the still birth of suffering, every woman knows that.
6. Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children.
7. Taking pre-natal vitamins can minimise birth defects and can lower the chances both of morning sickness and premature delivery.
8. When life is victorious, there is birth when it is thwarted, there is death. A warrior is always engaged in a life-and-death struggle for Peace.
9. My mother had to send me to the movies with my birth certificate, so that I wouldn’t have to pay the extra fifty cents that the adults had to pay.
10. The unique and supreme voluptuousness of love lies in the certainty of committing evil. And men and women know from birth that in evil is found all sensual delight.
11. When you have lost people like I lost my birth mom at a young age and you remember the whole process of losing her, you want to grab on to something that makes you whole.
12. Solitude gives birth to the original in us, to beauty unfamiliar and perilous – to poetry. But also, it gives birth to the opposite: to the perverse, the illicit, the absurd.
13. I once heard two ladies going on and on about the pains of childbirth and how men don’t seem to know what real pain is. I asked if either of them ever got themselves caught in a zipper.
14. I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
15. There’s a book called ‘The Shack’ – it had a lot to do with me coming full circle, meeting my birth mother. Awhile back, my birth mom and my adopted mom came to my show together, and it was pretty surreal.
1. Happy birthday, mommy!
2. When is your birthday?
3. To be in one’s birthday suit.
4. I wish you a wonderful birthday!
5. We celebrated my son’s birthday.
6. My friends celebrated my birthday.
7. I wish you a magnificent birthday!
8. That birthday girl was so beautiful!
9. A man is great by deeds, not by birth.
10. I will not come to his birthday party.
11. I don’t want to celebrate my birthday.
12. We celebrated Jessica’s birthday last week.
13. Giving birth was easier than having a tattoo.
14. My sister knit him a sweater for his birthday.
15. My son said he wanted a big cake on his birthday.
16. In brief, I think the birthday party was perfect.
17. My son said he wanted a huge cake on his birthday.
18. My son said he wanted a giant cake on his birthday.
19. My mom and my father’s birthday are on the same day.
20. He bought her a life–size teddy bear for her birthday.
21. We should weep for men at their birth, not at their death.
22. Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.
23. You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.
24. Spring is a time for rebirth and the fulfilment of new life.
25. Beauty is the still birth of suffering, every woman knows that.
26. You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.
27. Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity and change.
28. My mom FedExes a red velvet cake she makes from scratch to me every birthday.
29. He had forgotten his mother’s birthday, but he lied a white lie not to upset him.
30. Mom won’t have made a cake for my birthday because she wants us all to eat healthily.
31. My mom won’t let me buy high-fashion stuff unless it’s TK Maxx or a birthday occasion.
32. Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children.
33. I wish to be always healthy and happy in your life. Happy birthday to you with your family.
34. Europe, which gave us the idea of same-sex marriage, is a dying society, with birthrates 50 percent below replacement.
35. Every reader exists to ensure for a certain book a modest immortality. Reading is, in this sense, a ritual of rebirth.
36. With my wife I don’t get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to ‘the best woman a man ever had.’ The waiter joined me.
37. Taking pre-natal vitamins can minimise birth defects and can lower the chances both of morning sickness and premature delivery.
38. Life is not measured by length but by depth. Birthdays tell us how long we have been on the road, not how far we have travelled.
39. I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn’t see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music.
40. Without this playing with fantasy no creative work has ever yet come to birth. The debt we owe to the play of the imagination is incalculable.
41. When life is victorious, there is birth when it is thwarted, there is death. A warrior is always engaged in a life-and-death struggle for Peace.