Sentences with Biography, Sentences about Biography
1. A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction.
2. If after I die, people want to write my biography, there is nothing simpler.
3. No great man lives in vain. The history of the world is but the biography of great men.
4. There would be love stories when she came into adolescence and when she wanted to feel a closeness to someone she could read a biography.
5. We cannot, after all, judge a biography by its length, by the number of pages in it; we must judge by the richness of the contents…Sometimes the ‘unfinisheds’ are among the most beautiful symphonies.
6. For one who reads, there is no limit to the number of lives that may be lived, for fiction, biography, and history offer an inexhaustible number of lives in many parts of the world, in all periods of time.