Sentences with Belt, Sentences about Belt in English
1. Put your seat belt on.
2. Alex isn’t wearing a belt.
3. Please fasten your seat belt.
4. Fasten your seat belt, please.
5. Steve pulled his gun out of his belt.
6. I sure lost my musical direction in Hollywood. My songs were the same conveyer belt mass production, just like most of my movies were.
7. I’m very accepting with my age. It’s like notches on your belt: experience, wisdom, and a different kind of beauty. There comes a day when you’ve become comfortable in your skin.