Sentences with Begins, Sentences about Begins
1. Charity begins at home.
2. Wisdom begins in wonder.
3. Wisdom begins at the end.
4. Peace begins with a smile.
5. Peace begins with a smile..
6. Fish begins to stink at the head.
7. He begins to die that quits his desires.
8. Education, like neurosis, begins at home.
9. Peace begins with a smile.. (Mother Teresa)
10. A poem begins in delight and ends in wisdom.
11. I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you.
12. When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
13. Don’t have thy cloak to make when it begins to rain.
14. One problem with age is that patience begins to ebb.
15. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
16. The Spider-Man movie begins with a spider sting a teenager.
17. The quest for peace begins in the home, in the school and in the workplace.
18. Writing a hypothesis begins with a research question that you want to answer.
19. Description begins in the writer’s imagination, but should finish in the reader’s.
20. When the bird of the heart begins to sing, too often will reason stop up her ears.
21. Jews were asked when life begins. For them it’s when they finally graduate medical school.
22. The best scientist is open to experience and begins with romance – the idea that anything is possible.
23. Decadence begins when the budget to beautify a man’s home exceeds the coin spent to ensure its defense.
24. Philosophy begins in wonder. And, at the end, when philosophic thought has done its best, the wonder remains.
25. This mountain is so formed that it is always wearisome when one begins the ascent, but becomes easier the higher one climbs.
26. The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?
27. The journey of a thousand leagues begins with a single step. So we must never neglect any work of peace within our reach, however small.
28. All our knowledge begins with the senses, proceeds then to the understanding, and ends with reason. There is nothing higher than reason.
29. Philosophy begins where religion ends, just as by analogy chemistry begins where alchemy runs out, and astronomy takes the place of astrology.
30. I am at the moment writing a lengthy indictment against our century. When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip.
31. In chess one cannot control everything. Sometimes a game takes an unexpected turn, in which beauty begins to emerge. Both players are always instrumental in this.
32. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
33. If any foreign minister begins to defend to the death a ‘peace conference,’ you can be sure his government has already placed its orders for new battleships and airplanes.
34. I know I’m talented, but I wasn’t put here to sing. I was put here to be a wife and a mom and look after my family. I love what I do, but it’s not where it begins and ends.
35. Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.
36. Although there may be tragedy in your life, there’s always a possibility to triumph. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.
37. There is a resemblance between men and women, not a contrast. When a man begins to recognize his feeling, the two unite. When men accept the sensitive side of themselves, they come alive.
38. To reform a world, to reform a nation, no wise man will undertake and all but foolish men know, that the only solid, though a far slower reformation, is what each begins and perfects on himself.
39. But I try to steal other moments. Sometimes I get up very early in the morning and enjoy a quiet house and cup of tea before the craziness begins. Other times, I’ll take a quick walk on the beach. You can find peace in a few minutes.
40. Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.
41. As Ralph’s character begins to discover the political thriller aspect of the film, he falls deeper in love with his wife, so the two run together. That’s the beauty of this film. It has fast pace and excitement, but it also has heart and soul.
42. Harvard Medical School, the University of South Florida and the American Psychiatric Association have all conducted studies showing that the earlier one begins gambling, the more likely it is he or she will become an addicted, problem gambler.