Sentences with Baby, Sentences about Baby in English
1. Baby teeth are sharp.
2. The baby fell asleep.
3. The baby went indoors.
4. Has the baby woken up?
5. Frank acted like a baby.
6. The baby began to crawl.
7. A baby has delicate skin.
8. Alex is an adorable baby.
9. The baby is still crying.
10. She had a very sweet baby.
11. Arya is sewing baby clothes.
12. Steve is smiling at the baby.
13. What do they call their baby?
14. The baby has broken the glass.
15. Jessica is sewing baby clothes.
16. Steve put the baby in his crib.
17. My baby has slept since all night.
18. Jessica caressed her baby lovingly.
19. The baby had cried till the morning.
20. I could barely walk when I was a baby.
21. Jessica clutched her baby in her arms.
22. Baby wakes up if we make too much noise.
23. My baby brother should be asleep by now.
24. Jane is very gentle with her baby sister.
25. The baby had cried before her father came.
26. The baby will be sleeping in the afternoon.
27. 20.Baby wakes up if we make too much noise.
28. My brother takes care of the baby every day.
29. The baby hasn’t been crying for three hours.
30. The little baby had been crying for 2 hours.
31. The baby was sick, he cried a lot yesterday.
32. The girl is very gentle with her baby sister.
33. The baby was fast asleep in her mother’s arms.
34. 90.Wish me luck, baby. This exam is too important.
35. My baby cries a lot generally but she is laughing.
36. She came in the house and her baby started crying.
37. I’ve been through it all, baby, I’m mother courage.
38. She gently lifted the baby from where she was lying.
39. They spoke in low voices because the baby was asleep.
40. 122.She came in the house and her baby started crying.
41. 12.If the baby weren’t sleeping now, I would go out with you.
42. At five o’clock, the baby will have been crying for one hour.
43. A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.
44. She’s a cheerleader, a babysitter; she’s accessible and eager to please.
45. For some children, however, that adorable baby fat may turn into a health concern.
46. Censorship is telling a man he can’t have a steak just because a baby can’t chew it.
47. You should sweep the whole house because your cat sheds too much or your baby will be sick.
48. 66.We can go see the baby whenever you want and we can watch the football game whenever you want.
49. A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it.
50. I could do without ‘cool’ publications calling me ‘mom jazz.’ But I laughed all the way to the bank, baby.
51. The only language men ever speak perfectly is the one they learn in babyhood, when no one can teach them anything!
52. The best time I ever had with Joan Crawford was when I pushed her down the stairs in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
53. I’d never really babysat. I feel like I’m Blair, or ‘Gossip Girl.’ A teenager, basically – and now suddenly I’m a mom?
54. Potential,” I said, “doesn’t mean a thing. You’ve got to do it. Almost every baby in a crib has more potential than I have.
55. You put a baby in a crib with an apple and a rabbit. If it eats the rabbit and plays with the apple, I’ll buy you a new car.
56. My first marriage was totally unsuitable and shouldn’t have happened. It was a whirlwind, rebound thing. I was 23 or 24 – a baby.
57. Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit now. They can hold the baby and I can go out.
58. 3D is quite a lot more advanced in animated movies for live-action movies we’re just taking baby steps, we’re just in the beginning.
59. “You’re in deep with me, aren’t you, baby?” I whispered my question just to confirm. “Drowning.” he whispered back.” (Kristen Ashley)
60. My mom was a photographer and whenever they needed a baby for a modelling job, she’d stick me in front of the camera. That’s how it started.
61. I remember my mom saying that after you have a baby you get really thin. So you gain all that weight and then you just lose it and keep losing it.
62. It’s a huge change for your body. You don’t even want to look in the mirror after you’ve had a baby, because your stomach is just hanging there like a Shar-Pei.
63. A Harvard Medical School study has determined that rectal thermometers are still the best way to tell a baby‘s temperature. Plus, it really teaches the baby who’s boss.
64. My mom would put me in these preppy little suits and slick my hair to the side. I have these baby pictures of me where I’m this little preppy kid with a sweater tied around my neck.
65. I was given baby doll toys myself, and they proved a stark reminder that my life was expected to revolve around childbearing – just as my mom’s had before me, and her mom’s had before her.
66. My earliest acting memory is making up a play for my mom and dad called The Lonesome Baby. I have no idea what The Lonesome Baby was about. I just remember the title. But I’m sure it was an epic.
67. You do need parental guidance and I was in a great position with both my mum and dad. They split when I was a baby but even though I stayed with my mom they were both very much involved in my upbringing.
68. They wrapped her up like a baby burrito to show to Mom. Here were a mother and her daughter and I love them both so much. I couldn’t wait for Courtney to come to the hospital so I could have all my women together.
69. There are some great questions to ask your doctor. If he says ‘no,’ then you find yourself a different doctor. There really has to be a change in how we medically look at women at this time. I mean, this is not just baby gloom.
70. Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love.
71. From the moment this baby came into our home, those two dogs have never been more in love. It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever witnessed. People keep saying, ‘Oh, you’re a single mom.’ I’m like, ‘Actually, I’m not. I’ve got two boys helping.’