Sentences with Anyway, Sentences about Anyway in English
1. Who cares anyway?
2. Where are we going anyway?
3. Where are you from anyway?
4. You have to think anyway, so why not think big?
5. As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big.
6. I may not know everything, but everything is not known yet anyway.
7. Because,’ she said, ‘when you’re scared but you still do it anyway, that’s brave.
8. Because the machine will try to grind you into dust anyway, whether or not we speak.
9. Never explain – your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway.
10. Steve didn’t seem inclined to elaborate and I didn’t really want to know all the details anyway.
11. A true gentleman is one that apologizes anyways, even though he has not offended a lady intentionally.
12. What sort of sap doesn’t know by now that picture-perfect beauty is all done with smoke and mirrors anyway?
13. Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway.
14. Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that, so it goes on flying anyway.
15. Kids end up seeing my movies anyway but some of the mothers get mad at me so I figured I’d make one that I can’t get yelled at for.
16. When your mother asks, “Do you want a piece of advice?” it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.
17. As they say around the Texas Legislature, if you can’t drink their whiskey, screw their women, take their money, and vote against ’em anyway, you don’t belong in office.
18. That attitude that fighting is probably not fair, but you have to defend yourself anyway and damage the enemy, has been profoundly consequential as far as my political activism goes.
19. Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.
20. I was scheduled to give my first official press conference that morning anyway, ’cause I was chairman of the Governors Energy Council and I was making a press conference with regard to energy policy.
21. Of course, all of the software I write runs on Linux that’s the beauty of standards, and of cross-platform code. I don’t have to run your OS, and you don’t have to run mine, and we can use the same applications anyway!
22. My movies just kind of sneak up on you. I don’t have to worry too much about what everybody is going to say. Anyway, I really don’t pay attention to what the world says about my movies. I just care about what my buddies think.
23. Somehow, the greater the public opposition to the health care bill, the more determined they seem to force it on us anyway. Their attitude shows Washington at its very worst – the presumption that they know best, and they’re going to get their way whether the American people like it or not.
24. I don’t really have a style icon but I really admire the way people dress like Gaga, Rihanna and Gwen Stefani. It’s good to be inspired by singers who write music and dress incredibly – rather than models and people in the fashion industry who dress immaculately anyway because it’s their style.