Sentences with Anticipation, Sentences about Anticipation
1. I’m dying of anticipation.
2. Wisdom consists of the anticipation of consequences.
3. Never forget that anticipation is an important part of life.
4. There is no terror in the bang, only in the anticipation of it.
5. Anticipation! It occurred to him that his anticipation was more pleasant to him than the experiencing.
6. And I will never again underestimate the power of anticipation. There is no better boost in the present than an invitation into the future.
1. I should have anticipated.
2. They hadn’t anticipated its will to live.
3. Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy.
4. That which one least anticipates soonest comes to pass.
5. I should have anticipated another betrayal from you, one more mad grasp at some kind of childish ideal.
6. Sometimes they are a matter of luck the photographer could not expect or hope for them. Sometimes they are a matter of patience, waiting for an effect to be repeated that he has seen and lost or for one that he anticipates.
7. All of us have worries. We worry because we are intelligent beings. Intelligence predicts, that is its essence; the same intelligence that allows us to plan, hope, imagine, and hypothesize also allows us to worry and anticipate negative outcomes.