Sentences with Ahead, Sentences about Ahead in English
1. Go straight ahead
2. Go ahead and ask Tom.
3. Frank nudged me to go ahead.
4. We are ahead of our work schedule.
5. They’ve got a busy day ahead of us.
6. The past is past. Let us look ahead.
7. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
8. Difficult years lie ahead, patience is required.
9. They need to look ahead to make a decision for their company.
10. Now he has departed from this strange world a little ahead of me.
11. The villagers need to look ahead to make a decision for their company.
12. Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself.
13. It’s human nature to gripe, but I’m going ahead and doing the best I can.
14. As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
15. You can’t get a suit of armour and a rubber chicken just like that. You have to plan ahead.
16. Gratitude looks to the Past and love to the Present; fear, avarice, lust, and ambition look ahead.
17. Keeping a little ahead of conditions is one of the secrets of business, the trailer seldom goes far.
18. If you want to sacrifice the admiration of many men for the criticism of one, go ahead, get married.
19. The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.
20. You always want to quit while you are ahead. You don’t want to be like a fighter who stays too long in the ring until you’re not performing at your best.
21. I know why most people never get rich. They put the money ahead of the job. If you just think of the job, the money will automatically follow. This never fails.
22. Mammograms are really sort of a gift. You can either catch something early or count your lucky stars because nothing was discovered. Either way, you’re ahead of the game.
23. I believe that it is my responsibility as the prime minister of Israel to do whatever can be done to exploit the unique opportunities that lie ahead of us to move towards peace. Not everything can be done by one act.
24. As we look forward to freedom, the shining city on the hill and the best days of America lying ahead, it is the men and women in uniform who protect, defend and make us proud to whom we should look and give thanks every night.
25. My mom and I used to listen to records, read, and take train rides across the country in the summer. It was a very chill life. She didn’t expose me to anything that was ahead of my development, but she expected me to adjust to her world – she did not expect to adjust to mine.