Sentences with Actual, Sentences about Actual in English
1. I could actually be arrested.
2. We actually saw the accident.
3. Alex isn’t actually the manager.
4. I don’t actually have any money.
5. Men are actually the weaker sex.
6. Do you actually want to insult me?
7. Frank is actually very particular.
8. That’s actually a really good idea.
9. This old man was not actually right.
10. All know the way; few actually walk it.
11. I can’t believe that actually happened.
12. Steve actually didn’t see the accident.
13. 96.This old man was not actually right.
14. Frank looks wealthy, but actually he’s not.
15. That house is actually mine, my brother is lying.
16. The human soul needs actual beauty more than bread.
17. Silence, I discover, is something you can actually hear.
18. My father looked calm, but actually he was very nervous.
19. In passive sentences, the actual person is not a priority.
20. You only dedicate your time to someone who actually matters!
21. This crooked old man wasn’t actually right what you thought.
22. 94.This crooked old man wasn’t actually right what you thought.
23. Later I realized that I was actually very unhappy in those days.
24. I wasn’t actually in love, but I felt a sort of tender curiosity.
25. I wasn’t actually in love, but I felt a sort of tender curiosity.
26. If you can actually count your money, then you’re not a rich man.
27. Every actual State is corrupt. Good men must not obey laws too well.
28. I hope you defy the odds of most dreams and actually accomplish yours.
29. You wouldn’t think sex could actually be a workout, but if done right…
30. It’s supposed to be automatic, but actually you have to push this button.
31. They’re shooting at us,” I said incredulously. “They’re actually shooting at us!
32. They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
33. The beauty of having short hair is that I actually can wash and style it at home!
34. In actual life a downward movement may sometimes be made the beginning of an ascent.
35. Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command.
36. As a rule, my focus is on classical music, but I love jazz. I love everything, actually.
37. More often than not, anger is actually an indication of weakness rather than of strength.
38. A very small percentage of the people in this world will actually experience and live today.
39. Actually, this task was given to me, but until I left, the team had squeezed all the fruits.
40. Never be so focused on what you’re looking for that you overlook the thing you actually find.
41. Truth isn’t all about what actually happens but more about how what has happened is interpreted.
42. Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery.
43. By nature man hates change; seldom will he quit his old home till it has actually fallen around his ears.
44. In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought.
45. By nature, man hates change; seldom will he quit his old home till it has actually fallen around his ears.
46. I’ve actually spent a lot of time researching beauty products, how they are produced and how they are sold.
47. I knew you’d say that. Actually, it was a toss-up between that and ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about.
48. The only difference between your abilities and others is the ability to put yourself in their shoes and actually try.
49. Many people dedicate their lives to actualizing a concept of what they should be like, rather than actualizing themselves.
50. Actually, I was the very lowest ranked member of the crew. I would only be “in command” if I were the only remaining person.
51. It might seem like it takes a lot of work to be funny, but if you can get the sense of humor in it, it’s not that hard actually.
52. He was in a precarious position himself, straddling the rail as he tried to lean over far enough to get me and actually hold onto me.
53. My mom enlisted in the U.S. Navy in World War II, and my parents actually bought our home thanks to the loan she got through the GI Bill.
54. Some people think having large breasts makes a woman stupid. Actually, it’s quite the opposite: a woman having large breasts makes men stupid.
55. For a moment, I pretended. Not that we weren’t two different species, because I didn’t see him that way, but that we actually liked each other.
56. Dagmar knew there were worse things in this world than pretending to be a caring, demure woman. For instance, actually being a caring, demure woman.
57. My mom always taught me to be sweet and polite and cross my legs because it’s what the guys like. Actually, they like a raunchy girl once in a while.
58. The attitude is we live and let live. This is actually an amazing change in values in a rather short time and it’s an example of freedom from religion.
59. My generation will actually be the first generation that is tamer than the one that came before it, and it will probably be poorer less fun and less money.
60. I’ve never had siblings, I didn’t grow up in a big family it was just me and my single mom. And hectic family dysfunction was actually something that I craved.
61. Failure is a feeling long before it becomes an actual result. It’s vulnerability that breeds with self-doubt and then is escalated, often deliberately, by fear.
62. It’s so funny looking back, but my so-called overnight success actually took 15 years. I remember when I didn’t have any money, and my only car was mom’s Hyundai.
63. I used to have a theory actually that, if you’ve had a good childhood, a good marriage and a little bit of money in the bank, you’re going to make a lousy comedian.
64. Congress, the press, and the bureaucracy too often focus on how much money or effort is spent, rather than whether the money or effort actually achieves the announced goal.
65. To bear with patience wrongs done to oneself is a mark of perfection, but to bear with patience wrongs done to someone else is a mark of imperfection and even of actual sin.
66. Abstraction brings the world into more complex, variable relations it can extract beauty, alternative topographies, ugliness, and intense actualities from seeming nothingness.
67. I was up watching Meet Joe Black at four AM. I was hoping Brad Pitt would die, and he was still alive at seven forty in the morning! I actually felt sorry for once, for critics.
68. I went nearly 30 years without being able to really seriously entertain marriage or a family. In fact, the word ‘marriage’ would actually give me a shake when it was brought up.
69. People see you as an object, not as a person, and they project a set of expectations onto you. People who don’t have it think beauty is a blessing, but actually it sets you apart.
70. Actually, I feel music becoming more and more important. It’s a big source of inspiration. With what’s going on in the world, we feel almost desperate. Music also brings you peace.
71. Our parents are obviously proud, but they’re still trying to get used to the fact that we’re in a band. I have a feeling my mom would actually like One Direction if I wasn’t in it!
72. You know what I like to do on a Sunday morning? Clean my house. I really enjoy it it’s my ritual. I require tidiness, actually. I have to have everything spotless before I can relax.
73. I was actually the one who decided to move to LA. Mom and I were driving on Sunset Boulevard during one of our trips back to see her family, and I said, ‘Can we just stay?’ So we did.
74. I think my first big purchase was actually for my mom. She had one of those ’90s TVs in her living room that’s like a 10×10 brick, so I purchased her a flatscreen for her living room.
75. I’m an actress and mom, and I probably don’t have enough of an active spiritual life. And I don’t know why people run around calling themselves by the names of religions when they don’t actually practise them.