Sentences with About, Sentences about About in English
1. He is about my age.
2. I’m wild about you.
3. How about some milk?
4. I was about to leave.
5. I’m sorry about this.
6. Sorry about the mess.
7. He is about your age.
8. Life is about timing.
9. I’ll think about that.
10. Don’t forget about me.
11. Much ado about nothing.
12. How about a rain check?
13. She lied about her car.
14. I worry about the kids.
15. I’m excited about this.
16. To beat about the bush.
17. The sun is about to set.
18. I was worried about you.
19. It’s all about the money.
20. It’s all about technique.
21. I don’t talk about money.
22. Tell me more about Steve.
23. How about going swimming?
24. I don’t care about money.
25. Don’t beat about the bush.
26. You seem excited about it.
27. He dreamed about his home.
28. What are you talking about?
29. John dreamed about Jessica.
30. No one would talk about it.
31. Tell me about the big bang.
32. I’m concerned about Samuel.
33. Bill is lying about the box.
34. Excuse me, How about a bite?
35. Let’s talk about this later.
36. Who were they talking about?
37. He boasted about his skills.
38. I’d rather not talk about it.
39. Samuel knew nothing about it.
40. I don’t care about your past.
41. My message is all about peace.
42. I dream about you quite often.
43. I dreamt about you last night.
44. I guess you heard about Samuel.
45. Let me tell you about the case.
46. He didn’t care about me at all.
47. I remember what you talk about.
48. We set about organizing a party.
49. The third act is about to begin.
50. Don’t boast too much about that.
51. He’s depressed about the result.
52. Don’t beat yourself up about it.
53. She is not very strict about it.
54. I can’t stop thinking about you.
55. My father is not happy about it.
56. I’m not sure about the universe.
57. You’ve never told me about that.
58. I will ask him about it tomorrow.
59. He isn’t talking about the story.
60. Steve complained about the noise.
61. I don’t want to argue about this.
62. How about you, won’t you tell me?
63. I sometimes hear rumors about her.
64. Don’t beat yourselves up about it.
65. I know you don’t care about Frank.
66. I don’t ever want to talk about it.
67. I have a few questions about Frank.
68. My mom was paranoid about my safety.
69. Samuel isn’t happy about it, either.
70. The boy was wandering about the town.
71. I’d like to borrow about 250 dollars.
72. What do you think about this subject?
73. She complains about failing the exam.
74. I’m beginning to feel guilty about it.
75. My sister argued with him about money.
76. He walked about in order to keep warm.
77. That’s something worth thinking about.
78. It also teaches us about human nature.
79. I’m kind of curious about that myself.
80. How about going to the circus tonight?
81. The dog that trots about finds a bone.
82. He acquired some knowledge about Steve.
83. We’re about three kilometers off shore.
84. Samuel was about to burst out laughing.
85. I’m a little curious about that myself.
86. What do you think I should do about it?
87. Frank left the building at about 6 p.m.
88. I think it’s about time we got started.
89. I can’t forget about that stupid movie.
90. My dad is confused about a new purchase.
91. Steve is very particular about his food.
92. I’ve learned a great deal about Anderson.
93. My mom taught me not to talk about money.
94. No kidding about this, be serious please.
95. There’s an electrical thing about movies.
96. My brother is very particular about food.
97. The teacher is talking about the accident.
98. Jessica is very particular about her food.
99. She is careless about the way she dresses.
100. For me, music and life are all about style.
101. The country’s economy is about to collapse.
102. Don’t talk about people behind their backs.
103. And that’s what is so insidious about talk.
104. They are talking about language and culture.