Preposition During Sentences Examples, Preposition During in a Sentence
1. I sleep during lunch.
2. I never cheat during an exam.
3. I met the intern during lunch.
4. The sun shines during the day.
5. Steve took notes during class.
6. I do my homework during the day.
7. Samuel passed away during the night.
8. There is no school during September.
9. Frank went skiing during the winter.
10. They met her during the presentation.
11. Steve had said nothing during the debate.
12. He is not feeling well during the lecture.
13. They toured France during their honeymoon.
14. You’re not allowed to talk during the exam.
15. Thousands of people died during the plague.
16. How many classes do you study during the day?
17. I’m going to work during the spring vacation.
18. I must call him sometimes during the morning.
19. How many semesters are there during the year?
20. We visited London during our holiday in England.
21. 138.Did Mary call you at night or during the day?
22. I got expelled from school during my senior year.
23. Most of the students look bored during the lesson.
24. I watched television during a break in my studies.
25. I can’t study during the day. I must study at night.
26. I visited him at intervals during my stay in Madrid.
27. We listened to the teacher during the French lesson.
28. During these years he never stopped taking bus trips.
29. It is difficult not to be sleeping during this morning.
30. I am sorry but, the bank collapsed during the recession.
31. Steve brought up an interesting point during the meeting.
32. She played beach volleyball every day during her vacation.
33. The children planned what to do during the summer vacation.
34. He amassed a fortune in stock trading during the last boom.
35. During the war, America tried to stop trading with England.
36. During hay fever season, Frank usually tries to stay indoors.
37. 26.During the war, America tried to stop trading with England.
38. She acted bravely and saved the wounded during the earthquake.
39. However, doing wrong moves during pregnancy is also very risky.
40. A lot of people were out of work during the Great Depression in America.
41. I don’t think he cheated on me. During the marriage, I think he was there.
42. A German officer visited Picasso in his Paris studio during the Second World War.
43. Thank you very much for helping me yesterday, I was really relieved during the day.
44. When I graduated from high school, it was during the Depression and we had no money.
45. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
46. I don’t know whether war is an interlude during peace, or peace an interlude during war.
47. I wish you always encounter beauty during your life, every time, everything is your heart.
48. You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren’t allowed to be normal.
49. We can realise a lasting peace and transform the East-West relationship to one of enduring co-operation.
50. I have left orders to be awakened at any time during national emergency, even if I’m in a cabinet meeting.
51. My mom, Irmelin, taught me the value of life. Her own life was saved by my grandmother during World War II.
52. I played Winnie Cooper on ‘The Wonder Years’ from ages 12-18, and did a few other movies during some of the summers.
53. Marriage is a coming together for better or for worse, hopefully enduring, and intimate to the degree of being sacred.
54. At night, Samuel and her family write between 50 and 60 pages, whereas during the day they can only write 6 or 7 pages.
55. Frameworks are helpful tools for programmers and developers to use during the creation of websites and other applications.
56. During times of war, hatred becomes quite respectable even though it has to masquerade often under the guise of patriotism.
57. The evolution of the Olympic Movement during the 20th and 21st centuries has resulted in several changes to the Olympic Games.
58. Exercise during pregnancy has many benefits, from reducing the pain of the expectant mother to making the birth process easier.
59. Your essay is really successful. Also, I really like your exam paper. Thank you for all the effort you have shown during this semester.
60. Even during the worst hardships, when the other things in our lives seem to fall apart, we can still find peace in the eternal love of God.
61. I have so many opinions about everything it just comes out during my music. It’s a battle for me. I try not to be preachy. That’s a real danger.
62. The tree is more than first a seed, then a stem, then a living trunk, and then dead timber. The tree is a slow, enduring force straining to win the sky.
63. Ideas are elusive, slippery things. Best to keep a pad of paper and a pencil at your bedside, so you can stab them during the night before they get away.
64. I started playing poker in 2003 during my pregnancy, to distract myself from my awful morning sickness. For months all I did was cry and play Texas Hold’em.
65. I know we can’t always know what medical surprises may happen during childbirth. But my hope is to go fully natural – no epidural, no interventions. Wish me luck.
66. Even as kids reach adolescence, they need more than ever for us to watch over them. Adolescence is not about letting go. It’s about hanging on during a very bumpy ride.
67. I’ll always remember when I bumped into Good Morning America’s Robin Roberts on a flight to my mother’s funeral in 1994, and how kind she was during that difficult time.
68. My father was a soldier and my mother was a great mover. She once counted up how many places she had lived in during the first 25 years of her marriage and it came to 20.
69. After wrestling with myself for six months, I began medical treatment. During that time I started a band with some friends of mine called Jack’s Car, but that didn’t last.
70. Generally, a probation violation occurs when you ignore, avoid, refuse, or otherwise break the terms or conditions of your probation at any time during the probation period.
71. I broke down while at Oxford, was rejected by a record number of medical tribunals during the War, and finally got permission to leave Oxford and do civilian work till the War ended.
72. I was actually the one who decided to move to LA. Mom and I were driving on Sunset Boulevard during one of our trips back to see her family, and I said, ‘Can we just stay?’ So we did.
73. One of my great all-time loves in cinema, and I’ve seen it three times, is Bondarchuk’s ‘War and Peace.’ Not a lot of people may have seen that film. It was made during the Soviet era.
74. Each of our children during their high school years went to ‘early morning seminary’ – scripture study classes that met in the home of a church member every school day morning from 6:30 until 7:15.
75. During a trip to Iraq last fall, I visited our theater hospital at Balad Air Force Base and witnessed these skilled medical professionals in action and met the brave soldiers whose lives they saved.
76. Consider this: I can go to Antarctica and get cash from an ATM without a glitch, but should I fall ill during my travels, a hospital there could not access my medical records or know what medications I am on.
77. We remained at our encampment of this day until the morning of the 7th, when we descended ten miles lower down and encamped on a spot of ground where several thousand Indians had wintered during the past season.
78. Certain it is that a great responsibility rests upon the statesmen of all nations, not only to fulfill the promises for reduction in armaments, but to maintain the confidence of the people of the world in the hope of an enduring peace.
79. And I have lived since – as you have – in a period of cold war, during which we have ensured by our achievements in the science and technology of destruction that a third act in this tragedy of war will result in the peace of extinction.
80. Hardboiled crime fiction came of age in ‘Black Mask’ magazine during the Twenties and Thirties. Writers like Dashiell Hammett and Raymond Chandler learnt their craft and developed a distinct literary style and attitude toward the modern world.
81. I spend as much time with my kids as any mom who stays home. I only work during the hours they’re at school, but there is always the sense of trying to catch up with all their stuff and not only organize my work life but also their school lives.
82. I have a huge breakfast every morning because I never know if I’ll have time for lunch, especially during Fashion Week. It keeps my mood positive all day. And my parents taught me to have tons of fruit and vegetables, which I think helps my skin.
83. The marriage of a man and woman is the most enduring human institution, honored in all cultures and by every religious faith. It’s in this institution that children are meant to be nurtured. We know this after thousands of years of human experience.
84. Those who have experienced the most, have suffered so much that they have ceased to hate. Hate is more for those with a slightly guilty conscience, and who by chewing on old hate in times of peace wish to demonstrate how great they were during the war.
85. I haven’t seen Clones, which has been during this period when I haven’t seen much of anything, but I did see Phantom Menace, and see my feelings about it – see, first of all, I think that when you make a lot of movies, your attitude about the movies changes.
86. Many will view the compromises that will be made during your negotiations as painful concessions. But why not view them as peace offerings, ones that will provide in return the priceless gifts of hope, security and freedom for our children and our children’s?
87. A lot of people think Formula One isn’t a sport because everyone drives a car when they go to work in the morning. But we’re pulling up to six G on a corner or during breaking, which is almost like being a fighter pilot. So we have to do a lot of work on our neck muscles.
88. During the periods in my marriage when I chose to stay home with my kids rather than work as an attorney, it caused me no end of anxiety. Despite the fact that I knew I was contributing to our family by caring for our children, I still felt that my worth was less because I wasn’t earning.