100 Conditional Sentences Examples, Conditionals in a Sentence
5 Conditional Sentences Examples
10 Conditional Sentences Examples
20 Conditional Sentences Examples
30 Conditional Sentences Examples
40 Conditional Sentences Examples
50 Conditional Sentences Examples
200 Conditional Sentences Examples
500 Conditional Sentences Examples
1. I may win if I’m lucky.
2. Correct me if I’m wrong.
3. Ice melts if you heat it.
4. It’s as if it’s my fault.
5. If you heat ice it melts.
6. What happens if they fail?
7. I’ll hit Tom if I have to.
8. If you want to use the pin.
9. If it rains, he won’t come.
10. If time permits, I’ll come.
11. I doubt if he will succeed.
12. I would help you if I could.
13. I can do that if you let me.
14. I don’t know if that’s true.
15. You’ll die if you stay here.
16. Speak low, if you speak love.
17. If you’re tired, go to sleep!
18. I am sorry if I disturbed you.
19. If it tastes bad, spit it out.
20. If babies are hungry, they cry
21. I wonder if George ever cries.
22. I can go shopping if you want.
23. If babies are hungry, they cry.
24. You can sleep here if you want.
25. Would it be wrong if I applaud?
26. If he calls you, you should go.
27. If he comes, take him upstairs.
28. I wonder if you can handle this.
29. It seems as if they hire anyone.
30. If you cut your hand, it bleeds.
31. It was as if he was mocking him.
32. If we don’t help, she could die.
33. If you want, I can help you too.
34. People die if they don’t eat.
35. If there is a crime, it is ours.
36. What happens if we get infected?
37. If I pass this exam, I graduate.
38. If it smells funny, don’t eat it.
39. If you’re hungry, I’ll cook meat.
40. If it snows, the gorund gets icy.
41. If it doesn’t rain, let’s go out.
42. You can bring a date if you want.
43. If he calls you, you should go.
44. If you want, they can come along.
45. If you’re hungry, I’ll cook meat.
46. If it smells funny, don’t eat it.
47. If I get up now, I won’t be late.
48. Few, if any, survive their teens.
49. If you need to sit down, sit down.
50. Everybody asked if you could help.
51. It looks as if it’s going to rain.
52. If you wish to be a writer, write.
53. He speaks as if he were an expert.
54. If I see you later, I will say hi.
55. I feel as if I were another person.
56. The three men laughed as if on cue.
57. If you can dream it, you can do it.
58. You look as if you’ve seen a ghost!
59. I may take you to work if you want.
60. If it snows, the ground gets icy.
61. If you want peace work for justice.
62. What should I do if my wife snores?
63. If you go there, you will find him.
64. If you’ve got a talent, protect it.
65. I checked to see if he was at home.
66. It looks as if they’ve had a shock.
67. What happens if I press this button?
68. If you find out, please let me know.
69. If I enter the contest, I might win!
70. If you asked him, he would help you.
71. If you touch a fire, you get burned.
72. If you want, you can go to the park.
73. You won’t skid if you stay in a rut.
74. If you think you can do it, you can.
75. You could sit on my lap if you want.
76. If I find I need guidance, I’ll ask.
77. If ifs and ans were pots and pans…
78. 14.If I wake up early, I go jogging.
79. 9.You get burned if you touch a fire.
80. If I see you later, I will say hello.
81. If you ate less, you would be weaker.
82. Wood doesn’t burn if there is no air.
83. You can do it if you believe you can!
84. If it is dark, we turn on the lights.
85. Jessica acted as if she knew nothing.
86. Peace if possible, truth at all costs.
87. Touch it and see if it’s soft or hard.
88. If we study, we pass the exams easily.
89. If you went there, you would find him.
90. If you want to go east, don’t go west.
91. If music be the food of love, play on.
92. I will not see you if I will not come.
93. Things are beautiful if you love them.
94. If you dance you must pay the fiddler.
95. I don’t care if Steve approves or not.
96. If you pump air into a tire it expands.
97. I wonder if Steve still lives in Paris.
98. She’ll be late if the train is delayed.
99. Steve suddenly appeared as if by magic.
100. Mom would kill me if I showed my navel.